Campus Security and Parking Reminders
Parking enforcement will commence in our Staff and General parking areas on Monday, January 30th.
Enforcement in the Child Development Center Parking Lot CDC, requires a CDC permit. Handicap Accessible and Redline curb areas are enforced 24/7. The following listing of parking areas is for your reference (click to view map with parking areas identified)
• Parking Lot A is general parking.
• Parking Lot B, Lot C and Lot D, and F are general and staff parking.
• Parking Lot CDC is CDC permit only.
• Parking Lot E is staff only, staff permit required.
• Parking Lot J is staff only , staff permit required.
• 30 Minute zones in Lot D are enforced for the time limit.
Staff or Student permits should be displayed on the rear view mirror or on the driver’s side dash and must be visible. MPC Traffic Regulations are posted at http://www.mpc.edu/about-mp
Any questions regarding permit parking pleas
Bicycle and Skateboards:
Signage appears throughout the campus encouraging “walking your bike, carrying your skateboard”. Bicycle and skateboard usage is now restricted to the perimeter roadways and parking lots. Inner campus walkways are restricted to walking your bicycle and carrying your skateboard.
The use of tobacco products is limited to parking lots only and at least 20 feet from a building.
Important Contact Info
831-646-4005 Director of Security
831-646-4099 Officer on Patrol
831-760-2090 Emergency Operations Center Cell#