Initial Steps to UC "TAG" Workshop
- Date: 06/08/2017 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Monterey Peninsula College - LTC 203/204
980 Fremont Street
Monterey, California 93940
- Introduction: The workshop focuses on the requirements, transfer planner, UCs accepting TAG and deadline for submission.
Interested in a guaranteed acceptance to a UC?
Come to one of our Initial Steps to UC "TAG" Workshops! At this workshop you will learn what a TAG agreement is, what the requirements are and which UCs accept TAGs. You will also learn about the UC TAP (transfer admission planner) online tool that can be used to help you plan your coursework to prepare to transfer to one of the 6 schools that accept TAGs.
Bring your transcripts and questions!
3 workshops have been planned, choose the one that works best for your schedule!
- Thursday, May 4: 3:00-4:00 PM (LTC 203/204)
- Wednesday, May 17: 1:00-2:00 PM (LTC 203/204)
- Thursday, June 8: 200-3:00 PM (LTC 203/204)]
For more information or to sign up for one of these workshops contact the Career Transfer Resource Center (831) 645-1336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!